W. Kamau Bell's recent success notwithstanding, when it comes to Bay comics, we love Frankie Quinones as our stand-up ambassador. His shows -- including a packed-to-the-brim gig a few we attended months ago in the cozy basement space of Bossa Nova -- are where you want to go to watch the grown-and-sexy of the Bay Area crack. Up.
Anyway, he sent us a video of his old crush from Martin, Tisha Campbell introducing his set for an episode of NickMom Night Out that premiered last month. Moms making butterfly nets out of pantyhose are involved. Onward and upward, Frankie!
Most Commented On
- you understand that your awful misuse of apostrophes - June 19, 2013
- But home prices should be based on rents because - June 19, 2013
- Yes, Tim, there are very few hooker ad's on SFBG now. - June 19, 2013
- You cannot know how many "progressive voters" are not reached - June 19, 2013
- Yes, Tim was a gentleman and others on the left wanted him to be - June 19, 2013
- The left is renowned for hating each other more than their - June 19, 2013
- That depends how you define" nightlife". - June 19, 2013
- David Faulk, maybe the real lesson here is that discounting - June 19, 2013
- Candy, you need to understand the golden rule. - June 19, 2013
- They aren't homes anymore - June 19, 2013